The IBA Logistics Group's Quality Policy demonstrates above all the confirmation of our commitment to effective provision of our services and to our continual effort in meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations. Such commitment implicates that a few key Quality related Principles have been adopted:
- To be regarded as a priority when decisions are to be taken.
- To promote Global Logistics Solutions.
- To be dynamic and to welcome innovation.
- To demand continual training and improvement.
- To be all the company members' responsibility, demanding everyone's involvement , and assuming that every organization's member is motivated by his own individual work's value, and by what it represents to the Customers, the other fellow members and to their direct and indirect Management.
- To demand team spirit.
- To assume partner relationship both with Customers, suppliers and Agents.
- To prevent the occurrence of non-conformities at all levels, so that non-quality costs are minimized.
- To demand the development of business solutions and projects under the Quality Control.
- To demand continual measurement of the Organisation's Quality levels.
- To meet and surpass the ISO 9001:2008 International Quality Management System's requirements.
- To ensure the continual improvement of the Quality Management System's effectiveness.
- To meet and exceed our customers' expectations.
- To develop interdepartmental synergies and to promote Quality driven working teams.
Quality may and should be freely promoted by any company's member; it is the Group's Management responsibility to support and encourage every initiative, which is taken within the scope of this Policy.